Make some money!

Chill Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dreams


Okay, here's a sample of my weirdest dream ever. 

"I was riding the train to a destination that I don't even know where. I got down to a stop that I thought I was familiar of, I thought it was a mall. The entrance was filled with ice that looked like snow from a cliff, as if it were made for skiing. As I ventured this humongous mall, I saw the longest escalator. Connecting the 1st floor up to the 7th. Then, I saw someone, I don' know who, but I got so scared and ran away from it and ended up at the beach! Woah, that was fast. And then I swam the ocean, and then..."

I could go on really. But it's quite long and it's fascanating that I remembered most of it. Well, that's because I've dreamt about it a couple of times, consecutively! For me, I considered that dream as some sort of premonition. That maybe someday, I'll get to own a mall of my own (without those weird things of course).  

On the other hand, I find it really interesting that I can't help but tell this to my friends and wait for their opinions. They all thought it was rather funny, and for some, they told me that I've been watching too much tv. (it's true..)  So.. I told this story to some of the folks at home, most of them are quite old, and from where I grew up, people are superstitious and they do believe that dreams have meanings. I remember when I asked my grandmother for her opinion, she said "have you seen any numbers? `cause if you did, they could be the winning lottery numbers". Also, a woman from our neighborhood (yes, I admit. I kinda like gossiping with these kind of topics) told me that if there were people there that I knew, especially the person that I ran from, could be some enemy or something that I feared the most and that I should be on the look out for something suspicious. That's a laugh. Although it did made some sense, why in the world would I heighten up my Alert for something that I'm not certain of?

Anyway, based on my statistics (hehe), a lot of people do believe that when you dream about numbers, they could be the lottery winning numbers. I don't know where they got their "facts", but I think it's very irrational. Maybe because the pot money is getting higher everyday and these people are so desparate to have instant cash. My opinion? Get more sleep, less work, more fun. That's all you need. If you need more money, don't invest to something that gives you 0.0000001% ROI. Instead, invest it to something more profitable. Business perhaps? Or just save your bettings and put it to good use. Saving 20 bucks a day can give you 600 at the end of the month. Not bad. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Novice Blogger. Please do check out my multiply account at http://chillhut.multiply.com For questions or anything at all, send me an e-mail at chillhut@ovi.com